Shorrock super charger etc.

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Shorrock super charger etc.
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 10:16:46 +0200
Listers

Just saw an ad in a local paper for the following items :
a) Shorrock super charger for MG TC , brand new . Price R 5000 ( approx. $
800 or 500 UK Pounds ) .
b) Two Lucas spotlights , WLR 576 , Price R 500 for both ( approx. $ 80 or
50 UK Pounds ) .
c) Brass 2-way , 60 cm handpump , from UK , incl. hose . Price R 200 (
approx. $ 30 or 20 UK Pounds )
d) 43 cm Chrome horn , from USA . Price R 150 ( approx. $ 25 or 15 UK Pounds
)

I have not contacted the seller , so no further information available .

A few questions :
Are these prices fair ?
Will any of these items fit and be correct for either a 1956 TR 3 , 1963
Spitfire 4 ( Mk1 ) , 1966 Spitfire Mk 2 , Herald 12/50 or a 1200 Herald
Coupe ?
Ok , I know items c) and d) are not correct Triumph accessories , but I'm
especially interested in a Shorrock Super charger and Lucas spotlights ( not
that I can afford it , but maybe .... )
Any ideas , comments or thoughts on this ?

TIA
Chris de Wet
South Africa

The information contained in this e-mail including any attachments is
privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient
please reply immediately and delete this message.  Please do not make use of
it, nor disclose it's contents in any way.  Thank you.