Big Thanks - and carpet question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Thanks - and carpet question
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:43:37 -0400
First a HUGE thank you to everyone who has given me advice and help over
the past couple months of Spitfire projects - I am seeing the light at the
end of the tunnel and I am hoping it is not a train! With list help I have
managed to strip and dispose of my parts car, store the saved parts, swap
differentials, refinish my dash and recarpet the interior. Next week I plan
to install a new top. Couldn't do it without all of the experience in this
list!

My next question - the carpet set that I got is very nice (thanks to Jeff
at LBC Co.) - but it does not have the nifty snaps that my old one had to
hold down the footwell mats. Does anyone know of a source for these things?
They screwed into the floor, then a snap ring was stitched to the underside
of the carpeting. Held the mats in place but they were easily removed for
cleaning.

Once I get the little guy done I am going to take a bunch of pictures and
find a place on the web to stick'em!

Kevin Rhodes
Portland, Maine
Freddy the Spit