Re: Big Thanks - and carpet question

To: "krhodes1@maine.rr.com" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: Big Thanks - and carpet question
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 15:45:45 -0400
Kevin my carpet kit had the snaps supplied but I am missing a couple of the
ones on the floor - the 1/2 inch posts/fasteners that they snap onto. If anyone
knows a source of them or an equivilant replacement that could be pop-riveted
on I would appreciate it. My other alternative is to use velcro strips to hold
it in pl;ace. I have seen that mentioned on the list before.

Alan ('76 Spitfire waiting for Alan to fix the clutch and finish the carpets
that he started putting in weeks ago)