RE: NON LBC PC hacking

To: "Huw Upshall" <hupshall@triumphcars.com>,
Subject: RE: NON LBC PC hacking
From: "David Stewart" <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:28:47 -0400
Even better than a firewall (I used to use BlackIce by NetworkIce, a really
great product) is a router.  I have a cable modem connected to a cable
router, and my home network is now COMPLETELY inaccessable to Internet
intruders.  Quite handy!

David Stewart
1980 Spitfire 1500 (For Sale!)
Brewerton, NY