Re: NON LBC PC hacking

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: NON LBC PC hacking
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:25:52 +0100
Hi Patrick
Being a sceptical kind of guy who recently saw a program where a guy started
out with a computer and down loaded software to gain access to another
computer I wonder if this could be the perfect way of gaining access to our
computers with our apparent consent? Does any one know the credentials for
this chap as the other thing that makes me sceptical is the free lunch bit!
If this is a legitimate service it has already told me that my computer is
less than secure so I am curious about the validity of this as I would like
to protect my computer.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Graham.