Another Kodak Moment

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another Kodak Moment
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:00:38 -0700
Just like the scene out of a Kodak commercial or a Hallmark greeting card,
I'm about to jump into my '67 Mk3 and head for an isolated, windy, two lane
highway -- the same one I gave fellow lister Ken C a ride on yesterday --
except I'm gonna drive farther and take my digital camera along for the ride
this time.  It's 72 degrees outside, breezy and a few clouds in the sky.
Four o'clock in the afternoon and as far as I'm concerned, heaven on earth.

I'll be driving solo today, and since I still don't have my radio installed,
all the while I'll be thinking of all the wonderful people on this list who
helped make this little journey possible with your tremendous advice, parts
and moral support.  For all of you with your cars on jackstands or otherwise
not running, hang in there.  Little jaunts like this with the top down on a
beautiful day are what this hobby is all about -- and there are plenty of
great folks out there who will help you just as they have helped me.

I'll especially be thinking of you all if I break down on the road, ha ha.
Gotta get out and enjoy those afternoon shadows and speeding pavement.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site