RE: weekends

To: "'Fred Thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: weekends
From: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 07:43:50 -0500
Fred,

I'm sorry you got cooped up for the weekend,  spending time with your computer
and the 'Honey-do' list.

I spent my weekend in the cold and rain trying to catch a couple of TR-6's, a
MGB-GT, a MG and a Porche 911 all running in Vintage class, Solo-II.  New
tires and the rear sway bar I put on since last year made for a totally
different handling car, but I still don't have enough power and acceleration
to catch up to my competition.  I was able to run the course faster that most
of the Miata's, so that made up for being edged out by the TR-6's.  The rain
actually helped me out, since most of the high-powered cars had real problems
with the rain.  I had four clean runs, no cones!  I must be doing something
wrong. &;o)>

Somehow I've gotta find a way to squeeze a few more horses outta that little
1500!

Thanks,
Paul Mostrom
'77 Spitfire 1500
'80 Ford F-100 (Triumph Support Vehicle)

'Black holes, where God divided by zero......'