Re: Carb conundrum

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us
Subject: Re: Carb conundrum
From: "Dean Dashwood" <Dean.Dashwood@enron.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 14:32:38 +0100

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong here, but don't you want a *heavier* oil
to improve responsiveness?  The more heavy the oil, the more damping you get -
this will keep the throat smaller for longer, bigger depression, more fuel going
in.

Also, this won't actually improve acceleration from a standstill, or straight
line speed, but will affect the "responsiveness" - how quickly the car begins to
accelerate when you put your foot to the floor - like you say.  Again, someone
please correct me if that's not right.

Dean