Re: Looking for "B" pillar cappers

To: "Richard B Gosling" <Gosling_Richard_B@perkins.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for "B" pillar cappers
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:58:22 -0700
Thanks, Richard.

I struck out with TRGB.  These items seem to be scarcer than hen's teeth.
What about it, Ted Schumacher?  You lurking out there with a set for me?

Out of curiosity, did early Mk1, Mk2 and later Mk4 and 1500's employ the
same finishing caps?  If so, I might find it easier to locate a set.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site