RE: Looking for "B" pillar cappers

To: "Spitfires List Server (E-mail)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for "B" pillar cappers
From: "Chris Sharp" <sharpc@interaxs.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:47:55 -0400
I've got a late MK I and it's got 'em.  However, I don't know if the style
(ie stanpart number) changed over the years.  I suspect it was the same
until the MK IV/1500 body change (square tail).  Rear fender bead changed, I
wouldn't be surprised if the other little bits of dress up changed as well.

BTW, Ted Schumacher has the original parts books, so he can look up the
original number, cross ref, etc.  His e-mail is mailto:tedtsimx@q1.net if
you want to send him a line VFR direct.  Standard
no-financial-gain-disclaimers apply, Ted's just been good to me -- quick
responce, reasonable prices, & good advice.

Later-

Chris