Re: Clutch adjustment

To: "Bill Kelly" <bk54@erols.com>, "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch adjustment
From: "Jim Dwyer" <jmdwyer@home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:28:06 -0400
OR
You need to rebuild the master and slave.  I did this and it fixed up my
clutch problems.  Check to see if hte slave or master is leaking or pump the
clutch a bunch of times.  If this helps you probablu have a hydraulic
problem.

Jim Dwyer
London Ontario Canada
http://members.home.net/jmdwyer/jimdwyer.htm