Re: Just for fun... "new" Spitfire ads

To: "Ted Schumacher" <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Subject: Re: Just for fun... "new" Spitfire ads
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 19:17:25 -0700
Ted,

Thanks.  I doubt anyone will infer from my artwork that I'm intending to
sell brand new 1967 Spitfire Mk3's.  If Jaguar issues me a cease and desist,
I will promptly comply with their request to remove the BL logo from my
website...  So long as they expect every other enthusiast website displaying
the BL logo to do the same thing.

Hopefully, the suits at Jaguar will see that no damage is being done.  After
all, my "fantasy" ads contain no misleading or incorrect information
regarding the car.  It's just something I did for fun.

Time will tell.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"