RE: Just for fun... "new" Spitfire ads

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Just for fun... "new" Spitfire ads
From: "Banbury, Terrence" <Terrence.Banbury@dnr.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:31:34 -0400
I like that concept (bikinis not withstanding).  Maybe I should rephrase
that..... but I won't.  How about ads set in today's context?  Similar to
the "Vanishing Breed" ads during the anti-convertible days of the early
'70's.  They had a connection with current ( at that time) happenings in the
automotive world.   Just a thought.

"Hey, I got your retro-look... right here, baby!"
Terry B