Re: Florida to Virginia

To: "Tony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>,
Subject: Re: Florida to Virginia
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:46:27 -0400
Tony, may I also add, when planning a long trip such as you and Ken, post
your travel routes and nights of stay in each city, listers can respond to
you, and you have your built in support system along the way, also carry the
VTR zone chapters list of names and phone #, a big help for any emergency,
yes I know VTR has the travel assisstence program, but many helping hands
have not registered for this, ask me how I know all of this (Thanks
Jacksonville, Fla.) "Alone is expensive and scary, supported is fun and
easy"  "FT"