reapirs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: reapirs
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 11:13:49 -0400
Just came back from taking my neighbor to the new car dealer for service on
his sons car, thought I would share this with y'al; complaining about the
gas mileage on his new Honda and the constant adjusting problems, the
service manager assured him his problem was in the "Big College Valve", you
see as long as a college kid is sure to go from 0 to 60 in the quickest time
possible, all the gas bills are paid from home, manitenance is from home,
the valve stays open, when the kid gets out on his own, has to pay all car
related  expenses the valve closes very quickly. My neighbor only said
"Thank You for Your Advice on those very expensive valves. Now of course no
one ever did this to their parents, and no one is now going through the same
"valve" with their children today are they ???  "FT"