proposal (no direct LBC content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: proposal (no direct LBC content)
From: "Scott Kohl" <sdkgt6@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:55:31 PDT
Hi, Everyone.  If you assume the meaning of the subject word in the romantic
sense, you are correct.  I proposed to my fiancee (we were 'unofficially'
engaged already) on Easter, after dinner which she and I put on for her
parents, sister and brother-in-law, and my father and stepmother, who were
all present at the big moment.  We've done it all backwards, as we already
had the wedding date (June 24) and bought a house (1764 sq. ft. house on .38
acre with a 1500 sq. ft. shop--yahooooo!!) before I popped the question.
But who am I to complain about the order? :-D

Cheers

Scott Kohl
'69 GT6+
'67 2000 Saloon