Re: Dual master cylinder

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: Dual master cylinder
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougnad@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 13:09:04 -0400
Most modern cars I have examined seem to have ditched the PDWA concept,
and use a fluid level switch(es) in the MC reservoir.
I guess one could rig up something for the Spitfire, but
personally, I have never felt like hacking up the
filler cap to experiment with this sort of thing.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit