Re: Re: Dual master cylinder

To: "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: Dual master cylinder
From: "alemen@pop.ftconnect.com" <alemen@pop.ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 16:54:08 -0400
Jeff I'm sure I have seen cars with the level switch hanging/part of the filler
cap.
So if you could find one to fit then the wiring would be relatively easy to do.
Should just be power(switched), switch and light in series to ground.
Just what car has a similar diameter and thread with the built in level switch
(at about the right level as well don't forget) is the big question. Maybe take
the existing one round the junk yards to find a match or see if the local auto
parts store can come up with something?

Alan