Re: Triumph Wishlist

To: "Ken C" <kenwc@pacbell.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Triumph Wishlist
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:48:16 -0700
I know a good magician never reveals his tricks, but I guess I'll let the
cat out of the bag.  I'm not as impressive or talented or whatever as you
guys are making me out to be -- however, I DO have an impressive arsenal of
website goodies that I've assembled over the years, which I am now "porting"
over to my Triumph site.  The CGI goodies that rotate the Spitfire image
gallery, the spitfire discussion board, Totally Triumph Auction, Triumph
autos and parts wanted list, etc., all reside in slightly different forms
over at my other website for home theater and DVD, www.TheBIGPictureDVD.com

All I've done is figured out how all these features can be put to use for
all my Triumph buddies and made some modifications, accordingly.  Yes, it
still takes time -- particularly the graphics -- but not as many hours as
building and debugging the apps were to begin with.  It gives me dual
pleasure to not only find new uses for these applications, but to provide
additional fun venues for you guys to bookmark and have some fun with.

So there you have it.

Best wishes,

Jeff "Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!" in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction