Re: driveshafts

To: "Fred Griffiths" <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: driveshafts
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 19:15:06 -0500
Fred,

I'm doing the same swap on my '67..  The "Bean Can" as you called it goes to
the front.  This is also the correct driveshaft for the Single Rail tranny,
I cant say if it's the same as the OD type.

As for the bolts...  I would try real hard to find a bolt with a shank, at
least as long as the flanges are thick.  If you cant find them then I guess
the totally threaded will work.  I seem to remember that the Shanked ones
have a bit more strength...

Good Luck and let me know how it all works out.  I have to wait for my
Bellhousing comes in from Ted!!!

Nick
N.A. Campiglia III
Abilene, TX