Gauges/Buttonwillow British Extravaganza

To: <Spitfires@autox.team.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gauges/Buttonwillow British Extravaganza
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 18:38:32 -0700
Hi there,

I'm looking for a dual Smith's oil pressure/water temp that won't break my
bank. Also looking for a clock-a Smith's would be nice, that would fit into
the hole left by the ugly, after-market oil gauge after I change to the
dual.

Any help?

Anybody on the list going out to Buttonwillow Raceway for the annual
Moss/VARA British 'Extravaganza' the weekend of the 6th of May? I'll be
there for the Saturday only-hope to see some of you there!

Laura

Vita brevis est: rapide agite, vigore strigate!