Re: What size is the big nut on the front of the crankshaft on a1296?

To: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>, Spit list <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What size is the big nut on the front of the crankshaft on a1296?
From: Mike Ginter <mginter@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:34:27 -0600
I just did this last night on my 1500 and called a buddy to ask the same
question.  His answer, "pretty d??n big".  I did this: get yourself
about 10 feet of running room, put the car in fourth gear and roll the
car backwards and forwards with the right front tire while watching the
valve you're attempting to open.  Works like a champ.

Mike