Funky ignition switch

To: <spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Funky ignition switch
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:49:20 -0700
I've come to the realization that either my ignition switch is not operating
properly, or perhaps isn't OEM.  I cannot get the accessory function to
work. Turning the key counterclockwise does nothing.  I don't want to try
forcing it, though.  Has anyone purchased replacement ignition switches and
found them to be okay?  Does it sound plausible that this is the original
switch and it's simply broken insofar s the accessory position is concerned?

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"