Re: Early Spitfire Catalogue from TRF

To: <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Early Spitfire Catalogue from TRF
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 11:05:07 -0400
Listers,

I have an early factory parts manual that covers MKI and MKII Spitfires. I
have it all scanned and was some time ago going to try to make and
electronic catalogue from it. I will look at putting it on the web for
access or make it available on CD in the form of jpeg files for a modest
prices to cover my costs. Any one interested?

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV