RE: RE: rover

To: "'Laura.G@141.com'" <Laura.G@141.com>,
Subject: RE: RE: rover
From: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 14:59:20 -0400
Well, look at it historically, the The British Royal family is actually
German, so now we are just giving something back, kinda  (or not).

Personally I would like to see Triumphs made again, as long as they are in
the spirit they were originally made in.  I personnaly don't want a Jag
(o.k., so I do - but that is a different conversation)

just me .02 worth
Patrick Bowen