Re: rover

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: rover
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:47:46 +0100
Hi Patrick
My feeling on this one is that the world wide replacement  name for the
saloon car range to avoid using the now fairly tarnished Rover name would be
Triumph which BMW have, and as we all know everything has a price! This
would help to recoup losses BMW have incurred with the rover giveaway, after
all £10:00 is not a lot of change from the millions that were given with
Rover!

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite