RE: RE: rover

To: PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil
Subject: RE: RE: rover
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, May 15 2000 13:06:57 GMT-0600
Yes, the British Royal Family is German-the Queen being a descendent of George
the First-a Hanoverian prince who was German because one of the siblings of
Charles the First was married off to a German. Charles the First, was
Scottish-going back further to being Scottish cousins of the Tudors-who were
British. I can get out some books and go through and untangle the mess.

It's still no excuse for a German Triumph-and after the hideousness of the BMW
Z3, I don't trust them to make something that would be keeping in the spirit.
Or after the expensive and limited manufacture of the Z8 (Which, I think is a
nice mix of Brit and German styling)-I don't trust them to make something that
would be within reach of the average man-like Triumphs were.

Just my 2 cents,

Laura G.