Re: Mrs. Jones is a killer

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Mrs. Jones is a killer
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:41:47 +0100
Hi Jeff
No Spit installation, but we have one mounted in the boot of our modified
Dolomite, this has Spax adjustables turned right up, to give an idea how
hard, it has about a two or three second rebound! from as far down as I can
get it by bouncing on the tow bar to the neutral position. We have
experienced no trouble with this unit other than when a few weeks old we
lost one channel, a replacement unit has cured that, and no trouble for the
best part of a year. I  figure the fault we had was our usual luck, we feel
as if we walk into a shop and do "Ooh Ooh Me Me I'll have the broken one" as
we always seem to be taking one thing or another back to a store. Sorry
about the digression!

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite