Re: Re: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Re: So, who wants to sell me a Spitfire OD tranny?
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Tue, May 23 2000 11:40:21 GMT-0600

>If you do any highway driving at all (and in LA, I can't figure out how you
>can avoid it...

My sister lived in Hollywood for years-and seldom took the freeway. And I have
a dear friend who lives in Atwater Village (Near Griffith park) and teaches at
Cal State L.A.-I don't think he's ever been on the freeway! He has a phobia
about it. And gets around just fine. I know people who live on the west
side-and really don't take it all that often. My ex-boyfriend lives in the
Valley and works in Calabasas-he's one of the few people I know who actually
commutes everyday on the freeway-but when we go out, we take surface roads.

Just don't let the lemmings sitting in 5 o'clock traffic on the 101 know that
there are easier ways to get around!

Laura G. (Who takes PCH to Long Beach rather than the 405!)