Re: Slave cylinder Question

To: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Slave cylinder Question
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 23:46:37 +0100
Hi Jason
 Do you have the rebuild kit to hand? if you do have a look at the bits, I
suspect you will find that the dust cover is an all rubber job, if it is the
best (and in my experience only) way to remove the cover is to split it open
with a screwdriver using a sort of twisting motion. If your dust cover is of
the same type as the original I would expect to find the new steel retainer
in the kit anyway.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite