Re: 80 Spit wiper motor problem

To: "Tony Gordon" <tgordon@saginaw-city.k12.mi.us>
Subject: Re: 80 Spit wiper motor problem
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:06:51 +0100
Hi Tony
You could try winding it out using the wiper spindle nearest to the wiper
motor, then you have the whole lot and with it on the bench you may find it
easier to get the rack out of the box, you have to take the cover off the
wiper drive to remove the rack the connecting rod is held to the crank pin
in the motor with a clip, clean the innards up and you will be able to see
how to break it down.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite