Re: Tricks to the trans

To: "Jason K. Cullum" <jcullum@chorus.net>
Subject: Re: Tricks to the trans
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:26:59 +0100
Hi Jason
You should be ok without a clutch aligning tool, I have found that they are
no better than the by eye method unless you have an old input shaft, all you
need to do is make sure that the outside of the driven plate is concentric
with the outside of the cover plate, then the thing should literally fall
into place, if it won't go try selecting a gear and twisting the output
shaft.

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite