Pertronics for a Delco Distributor

To: "Joe Curry (E-mail)" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Pertronics for a Delco Distributor
From: "Greg Hendrix" <gahendrix@att.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 22:15:47 -0400
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 10:48:16 -0700
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>

I'm at that stage where I am thinking about all the pieces that go on the
outside of the engine.  I have decided to go with the
Pertronics, so I am wondering where the best price can be had on this part.

Joe

Joe,

Check out WWW.Vintageperformance.com/retrorockets/lucas.htm

Best prices for PerTronix I could find. Prices ranged from $63.95 to $69.95,
depending on dizzy part number. My Lucas 45DM4 took a LU-147 at $69.95.
Shipping is free. Prices as of 3/29/2000.

Greg Hendrix
Downingtown, PA
'74 Spitfire (in traction and on a respirator)