Re: business ethics

To: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Subject: Re: business ethics
From: "Terrence Banbury" <banarch@dellnet.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 21:21:17 -0700
Rush charges are common to some industries such as photographic and graphic
arts.  These are businesses / professions that are deadline driven and those
are ALWAYS pushed.  For parts or automotive repair, though...I don't think
so...unless of course you are in demand and a true artiste.
Terrence N. Banbury
1967 Triumph Spitfire Mk III
1988 honda Accord LX
1998 Ford Expedition EB