GT 6 Database

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT 6 Database
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:45:19 -0400
As some of you may know I have maintained the GT6 registration database for
several years.  I have been attempting to locate and record the still
running GT6's around the world.  I remember not too long ago there were
only 30 or 40 cars registered, now there several hundred and I have 60 or
so waiting to be added.  Unfortunately, I will be unable to continue this
effort.  Because of several personal reasons I have not been able to give
it the attention that it deserves.

Also,  I am tired of getting email from folks who registered their car last
week and now want to know why it has not appeared on the list.  You would
think that they were paying...   In addition, my GT6 is for sale.

If anyone on the list would like to take over this project I will be glad
to transfer everything to them.  You would need a place to host a web page
and a copy of Microsoft Access to maintain the database.  Go to
http://www.cfw.com/~hsgentry
and take a look the web page.  It probably should be done by someone who
owns a GT6 so that it can be a labor of love, but if you don't have one I
can fix that too.  While you are looking at the web page, look at my GT6
and make an offer.

Sam