will someone identify a GT6 part for me?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: will someone identify a GT6 part for me?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 09:32:12 -0400
Hi all,

Will someone with a factory GT6 parts book please look up a
part for me?  (I've loaned my own copy out and can't get it
back in time.)

I need to know the Stanpart number for the rear wheel cylinders.
There's a pair up on ebay and I want to identify them before
bidding.  The seller identifies them as 390402W but this doesn't
correspond with anything in the Spitbits catalog.

thanx!
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Larceny, n.  A sturdy fiber
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      of which the human heart is