Negative/Positive Camber

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Negative/Positive Camber
From: "Aidan Corcoran" <spitfire@acquirer.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:51:54 +0100
Guys,

A few months back I rebuilt my rear suspension (new everything almost) and
half-shafts. Since then I've driven about 300 miles, just breaking in the
new parts and seeing how the whole thing works. Anyway, when I jack up the
rear end - the wheels go into a \-o-/ position. This is OK I'm assured. When
I let the car down and then drive it for a while, I get the wheels into a
/-o-\ position. They are not quite vertical, not too much off, but enough to
worry me. Should they be vertical? I think so.

What should I be adjusting to get the wheels into a |-o-| position?

Thanks

Aidan
Mk 2 FC83365