Re: RHD Triumphs on the road in San Diego

To: <dstauffa@csc.com>
Subject: Re: RHD Triumphs on the road in San Diego
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:51:08 -0700
Hey Dave,

That WAS me alright!  Funny.  I was thinking about you as I was driving
around out there, knowing that I was throttling around in your neck of the
woods.  Wish I would have seen ya!  Sorry we really didn't get a chance to
chat at the last San Diego Triumph Club meeting, either.

You're right, it WAS a beautiful evening for driving.  On the circuit I
took, there was no smoke from the fire, no traffic -- just a crazy guy,
driving from the "passenger" seat, tearing up the backroads with a big grin
on his face.  The site of seeing two RHD cars on the road at the same time
would have probably blown a lot of minds around there!

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!