RE: TOTALLY TRIUMPH AUCTION

To: "Spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: TOTALLY TRIUMPH AUCTION
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 20:13:57 -0500
Jeff, I think Rich actually has described the dilemma exactly.  We Triumph
folks are buyers and collectors of parts.  It's hard for us to part with (or
sell) anything.....  I've got a big box of parts that I *may* need *some
day*  Don't want to sell any of them.

But I still regularly look at the TTA for bargains and things to buy, to put
in that box of parts that I *may* need *some day*!!  Now, I may part with
that one old TR4 rubber floor mat, since I don't own a TR4.  OK, maybe not,
I *may* own another TR4 and need that mat. :)

-Bill