Body Dipping

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Dipping
From: Flinthoof Ponypal <Flinters@picarefy.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 19:17:20 -0700

No, it's not a variation of skinny dipping, you silly Spitsters.  :)

Now that the body is off the chassis and pretty much stripped clean except
for a few last minute items, I wonder if instead of mechanically stripping
the paint and weather undercoating from the body if instead taking the body
to a professional and having it stripped by dipping the entire body would
be more efficient?  If so, what sort of cost is involved?  Could you get
the frame done the same way?

Your thoughts and suggestions are valued in this matter.

-66/69 Spitui!

 |             |   Equinart Studios * Furry Artist * Model Railroader   |
 |     *U*     |   MINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINTMINT!!   |
 |             |     ConiFur NorthWest 2000 - Furries in Seattle!       |
 | CONIFUR NW  |   Flinters@picarefy.com * http://jarmac.picarefy.com   |