Mid-Ohio anyone?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Mid-Ohio anyone?
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 06:08:06 -0700 (PDT)
I may actually DRIVE my GT6+ 5 hours to the Vintage
races later this month. Turns out I'll get better
mileage running the wife and kids in the Honda and
driving the GT6 than If I trailer the GT6 behind the
truck! May even give the wife a stint in the GT!

If you see me there, you'll know that my car is a
daily driver and trailering it anywhere is a question
of a family of four getting there and nothing else!
Okay, well, maybe a question of it successfully
covering that distance under its own power!

Anyway, I challenge any other GT6's out there to make
the trip (I don't care how you get 'em there, let just
have a few more this year!)

Cheers!
John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ KC 81718
(Damn the classic car insurance limitations--Full
speed ahead!)

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com