Re: Run it Hard!!

To: "Spifires Autox Team" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Run it Hard!!
From: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 07:57:13 -0500
Jeff, Mistake??? Very poor choice of words on my part!!
I should have used"Opportunity", as you are the only
person I've ever offered to sell it to. I fully understand
your quest to find one like you owned years back. You
probably will go way over budget before you are finished,
just like I did!!  I sold my 1970 Spit back in 1991 to help
me finance the restoration of this MK1. I didn't really have
any plans on selling it until I had a gentleman and his
wife insist on having it for the sum of $ 7,000.00. I never
gave them a price, this was their offer!! So, I could now
afford to go all out on the MK1 and do it the way I always
wanted to do one!! Anyway, sorry that I implied that you
made a mistake. Bill