No LBC Content, but worth a look

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: No LBC Content, but worth a look
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 15:35:07 -0700
Hello fellow listers.  Besides restoring and driving Mrs. Jones and dealing
with THAT website, I'm also the editor of TheBIGPictureDVD.com, a site that
deals with DVD, home theater and all that kind of stuff.

I just launched a new contest yesterday in which a new winner will be
awarded a free DVD each week.  If any of you have DVD players, you may want
to check the contest out.  Even if you don't, your marvelous sense of humor
will be rewarded with a few belly laughs whenever you check the link.

Have fun.

http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/cgi-bin/contest/contest.cgi

Best wishes,

Jeff

Jeff McNeal, editor & publisher
TheBIGPictureDVD.com: DVD Ratings, News, Forum and Reviews
"the definitive guide to home theater image and sound quality"

Main Page: http://www.TheBIGPictureDVD.com
Daily News: http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bignews.shtml
Review Index: http://www.thebigpicturedvd.com/bigpic.htm
HT Auction: http://www.ohms.com/bigauction.shtml