Fwd: Help

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Help
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 22:56:26 EDT

--part1_75.51e8e9e.266f13da_boundary

Several months ago I forwarded to the list an e-mail that I
had received from a young Canadian Spitfire owner who
was contemplating a 1500 mile trip in his spit and looking
for some advice.  Well he made it (yay!) but is having some
further problems (boo!).  He is looking for a local contact -
Toronto area - preferably an individual who can give him
some technical and moral support.  Other than wanting to
encourage any young LBCer, I have NFI.  If you can help
directly or even just point Craig in the right direction, please
respond directly to him off list.  Might as well cc me
as Craig's de facto guardian cyber angel if you don't mind...

Thanks

Greg Rowe

In a message dated 6/6/00 6:14:16 PM EST, white_choclate_@hotmail.com writes:

> Hi Greg.  I need your help with a couple things here.  Well i still havent
>  got my exhaust leak fixed yet.  But i also think that my drivers side rear
>  universal joint is wearing at.  When i am driving there is a constant
>  clicking / clunking noise coming from the rear wheel well.  Is this what
it
>  is?  Or could it be something else?  Get back to me on that.  Aswell if
you
>  have some time on your hands.  Seeing as i dont have to much internet
access
>  here.  Through the triumph websites, could you find me a triumph contact
in
>  Toronto.  Whether it be a club, or garage, or even a person.  Just someone
>  could talk to about getting my car fixed, because i dont have the right
>  tools with me to do this stuff myself.  I dont like taking my cars to
>  garages, but if i could find one that specializes in British cars, that
>  would be good.  So get back to me on that.  Thanks for your time.
>
>  Craig

--part1_75.51e8e9e.266f13da_boundary

Hi Greg.  I need your help with a couple things here.  Well i still havent
got my exhaust leak fixed yet.  But i also think that my drivers side rear
universal joint is wearing at.  When i am driving there is a constant
clicking / clunking noise coming from the rear wheel well.  Is this what it
is?  Or could it be something else?  Get back to me on that.  Aswell if you
have some time on your hands.  Seeing as i dont have to much internet access
here.  Through the triumph websites, could you find me a triumph contact in
Toronto.  Whether it be a club, or garage, or even a person.  Just someone i