Re: Spit 6 projects (was New guy here)

To: "Michael D. Nugent, Ph.D." <nugentmd@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Spit 6 projects (was New guy here)
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 00:30:21 -0400
With all the rebirth of all the conversation concerning Spit6 / CGT6
conversions, and considering I'm in the process of doing one
myself, I've already started a series of pages that each address
the various areas of concern in performing these conversions.

I'm including e-mail info sent to me as appropriate throughout
the pages. Basically it's a condensed tutorial of all the info I've
collected
and what decisions have to be made.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)