Re: Seats

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seats
From: Kevin Rhodes <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:35:38 -0400
Unfortunately, I can report that while mine have not turned to powder in
the three years since I installed them, the drivers seat has compacted
badly to the point that it is about like sitting on a church pew! Rock
hard. I will admit that I am a pretty big boy (285#) so I will take SOME of
the blame.... I thought when I received them that they looked pretty flimsy
- I got mine from Vicky Brit's. The seat covers are holding up beautifully,
however.

Kevin Rhodes
Freddy the Spit