Re: Seats

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seats
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:57:23 -0400
I've had new seat foams and vinyl covers (Newton Comm.) installed since June
of 1997 and haven't had problems yet (with compacting or disintegration).
And it's been in top-down rain storms atleast 8 times since then (I assume
the vinyl covers keep most of the water out, but some has to get down into
the seams and stitching)

It's my daily driver (when it's running) and the car is outside in the
winter (0° temps) and top-down in the 90 degree summers. So it's not in a
temperature controlled environment.

The carpet on the other hand, has not been so resiliant.

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500 (with a new magazine to read!)
Maryland
.