Re: Mystery Magazine

To: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Subject: Re: Mystery Magazine
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Jun 7 2000 9:27:25 GMT-0600
Wow! Cool! Not that I'm dropping any hints here (besides, I live in a gated
complex) but, I wish the Magazine Fairy would pay a visit to me as I've been
looking for this magazine for a while now! No one in my area even carries it!
(Philistines, all!)

Laura G.-reporting from deep behind the Orange Curtain, Sir!