Re: Re: Practical Classics - Thanks!!!

To: Tburke4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Practical Classics - Thanks!!!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Jun 7 2000 17:01:17 GMT-0600
My copy of that issue is on it's way! In fact, a friend of mine gave me a
subscription to British Car-Yeah! (First issue I'll get will be the Le Mans
Spitfire.)

Not only that, but one of the guys in my Triumph club is a very good
photographer. He took a wonderful picture of the Le Mans Spit on the track at
the races at (I believe) Laguna Seca last year. 8x10-just gorgeous and it's now
sitting framed in my living room.

BTW-Graham Robson who wrote the article in British Car, will be one of the
special guests at Triumphest in San Diego this coming October. (The other will
be Kas Kastner.)
-My reservation is in!

Laura G.