Re: Re: wire wheels

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: wire wheels
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Jun 7 2000 18:09:11 GMT-0600
Haven't any of you guys heard of tubeless wire wheels?

A couple of months ago, I was considering going wire (as I am wont to do every
few months) and the only way I would do this would be with the tubeless ones.
Dave uses them all the time on his restorations and concours cars-they're great!

Just my two cents worth,

Laura G.